breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

Long break from blogger is over~

Been 10000000 years since i last blogged. LOL. my last post was on the 4th of march and now it's already 18th August ._. time passes real fast, its pace is scaring me. T-E-N more weeks to O'level examinations! oh gosh /faints/

Recieved back our Chinese O's paper results today. Was so nervous that my hands were shaking after i recieved the slip! I couldn't even sign my signature properly :l oh. And i cried too, i'm not called the guniang of my batch for nothing okayy~ if the word Jeannette was to be found in a dictionary, it'll be defined as the cry baby of Bgss Npcc unit batch7. I'm known for my excessive tears. LOLS.

By the way, Big thanks to LeeLinHui for comforting me when i got the results, ily girl  And thanks for tolerating me all this (3+)yrs & sorry if i made you feel bad for wanting to cry ><

Don't think i'll be retaking the paper even though my grade isn't that good. i rather concentrate fully on Lit & Amaths which i'm determined to score in! /chants/ " A2. A2. A2. A2. " If i could score for this two it'll be the most ideal thing ever~

Shall end my short post here with a big fat dot.
(DOT)

ohyeah, let me side track a bit~ Do you know during the period i totally neglected this blog i found someone(s) special ! kekekeke xD


charming much right~ ^0^

9:52 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link