I'm Happy (:
I'm back to blogging!
Think i neglected this place a little too long already, cause right now it feels weird to be typing down my day?
Well actually i have nothing interesting going on either..
Life is B to the O to the R to the I to the N and to the G ! its the second week of our 'Holiday' and we still have to go back for lessons.
makes waking up in the mornings extremely difficult-.- Have to practically drag myself out & don on our brownish-olive uniform
Atleast i'm going out tmr(: spend some time relaxing somewhere breazy & having a picnic,
it'll definately make up for the time i'll be spend in Pula Ubin (its that how its spelled ?) .
PLEASE PLEASE let the food provided not be the army packs,
i'm keeping so my fingers cross. Hope there is canned pineapple again this year!
oh, any guesses where i'll be going ? hahas.
shall reveal it probably in the next post,
cause right now i have to go find my cam's tripod for tmr! Wonder where i stashed it :/
so for now, its bye bye!
10:13 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
I'm Happy (:
I'm back to blogging!
Think i neglected this place a little too long already, cause right now it feels weird to be typing down my day?
Well actually i have nothing interesting going on either..
Life is B to the O to the R to the I to the N and to the G ! its the second week of our 'Holiday' and we still have to go back for lessons.
makes waking up in the mornings extremely difficult-.- Have to practically drag myself out & don on our brownish-olive uniform
Atleast i'm going out tmr(: spend some time relaxing somewhere breazy & having a picnic,
it'll definately make up for the time i'll be spend in Pula Ubin (its that how its spelled ?) .
PLEASE PLEASE let the food provided not be the army packs,
i'm keeping so my fingers cross. Hope there is canned pineapple again this year!
oh, any guesses where i'll be going ? hahas.
shall reveal it probably in the next post,
cause right now i have to go find my cam's tripod for tmr! Wonder where i stashed it :/
so for now, its bye bye!
10:13 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
{ I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky }
Jeannette(: 陈晓恩
26th October'94
Bedok Green Sec: 1/1, 2/1, 3E1, 4E1'10 now!
& I {♥} Npcc batch07 not forgetting our beloved CI's
Thats all you need to know.
{ WISHES }
♥CLC'10
♥POP!
♥O'lvl to be over
♥I'm contented with what i have already, so there's nothing else(: