You know what?
i think the lamest & most irritating game on facebook should go to the friends for sale application, its like so wth -.-
being bought and sold between people you don't even know & are not even on your friend list isn't very nice.
Not only is it not very nice, i find it seriously disturbing !
and they tell me not too take it too seriously cause its "just" a game to them and ask's me to have fun. ( rolls my eyes )
Hello?? i didn't even choose to be part of such games & i didn't even downloaded this application. if my friends were to buy & sell me around my group of friends, i'm still okay with it.
but to be own by total strangers ? that really crosses the line.
I'm not even friends with the ppl that are buying me around on facebook,
like as if i'm some commidity to be bought & sold -.-
I sound like i'm over reacting right?
how would you like it if ppl you TOTALLY dont know put a price tag on you & "sell" you via the application.
heck, does anyone know how to get rid of this application?
3:04 AM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
You know what?
i think the lamest & most irritating game on facebook should go to the friends for sale application, its like so wth -.-
being bought and sold between people you don't even know & are not even on your friend list isn't very nice.
Not only is it not very nice, i find it seriously disturbing !
and they tell me not too take it too seriously cause its "just" a game to them and ask's me to have fun. ( rolls my eyes )
Hello?? i didn't even choose to be part of such games & i didn't even downloaded this application. if my friends were to buy & sell me around my group of friends, i'm still okay with it.
but to be own by total strangers ? that really crosses the line.
I'm not even friends with the ppl that are buying me around on facebook,
like as if i'm some commidity to be bought & sold -.-
I sound like i'm over reacting right?
how would you like it if ppl you TOTALLY dont know put a price tag on you & "sell" you via the application.
heck, does anyone know how to get rid of this application?
3:04 AM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
{ I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky }
Jeannette(: 陈晓恩
26th October'94
Bedok Green Sec: 1/1, 2/1, 3E1, 4E1'10 now!
& I {♥} Npcc batch07 not forgetting our beloved CI's
Thats all you need to know.
{ WISHES }
♥CLC'10
♥POP!
♥O'lvl to be over
♥I'm contented with what i have already, so there's nothing else(: