breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

Rawr~ this morning was practically one of my most unfortunate day of this week.

Forgotten to bring alot of things today,
i was practically :
1, Pencilcase-less
2, Thermometer-less
3, English file-less
4, Name tag-less ( not that i really care )
5, Chinese Compo-less AND
6, Cash-less.

Lesson's were as per normal except that Geog teacher didn't came,
so sorta had a free period :D
spent the 2 periods doing two Amaths questions, kept redoing & redoing & redoing & redoing..
Mostly are silly careless mistakes -.-

Daddy came to fetch me after school before going to Parway to get my new phone! :D
was super happy when i got it lah !
now have unlimited sms, free download of any songs for a month
&&&&&& a pair of tickets to sun yanzi concert this sat ! :D

Was super thrilled at that.
First time going to a REAL concert, unless disney on ice is counted ? LOLS
so things sorta took a turn for the better, which is great (:

Hahas, currently watching Gakuen Alice again.
its super cute !

8:33 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link