breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................



OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH!
this pair of shoes is totally CHIO !
One of the latest edition by Nike and i totally love this pair especially.
Didn't knew they actually made such sweet & girly shoes,
my heart practically skipped a beat when i saw this in seventeens latest issue!
looks even better online than in th magazine :D
anyone nice enough to get it for me?

But... i guess it'll be quite difficult to match it with clothes :/
anyway i'm sure it look great with Denim Jeans with a cute shirt & cap !

Went to church early in the morning for tuition, after that went for service(:
Pastor Daniel just started preaching on a new series,
which i think its totally awesome ! Its all about the spiritual gifts that God has us.

Do you know God gave EVERYONE of us a special & unique abilities ?
That there is only one you in this entire history of mankind ?
That He broke the mold used to make us so that there be no one similar ?
That we were made with a purpose, that only you can fulfil ?
That if you don't & God raises others to do it, it'll be second best already ?

When i heard all this i felt super thrilled ! hahas
that I'm really that special & everyone is also special !

Cause God doesn't makes clones and I'm really thankful for that :D
imagine 100 or even 1000 Jeannette's ? how irritating and boring that will be !
went for sunyanzi concert & it was simply awesome !!!
her first outfit was super killer,
she looks as if she step out of space :D
and after yesterdays concert, i have officially became a fan of hers! heehees
she sings awfully well in English too & I'm so gonna find that song.
hearts it to the max !


Heard from yuanxin that wanping jiejie actually wanted to go for it too,
that sunyanzi was actually he ex-schoolmate.
hahas. how small the world is (:


Went to church again today, but i didn't go for service.
Instead i studied in the cafe & read my manga :x


Had buffet lunch with parents usual group of makan kaki's.
which meant the Melissa, Serena were going to be there for lunch too! :D
John came along with his parents since he happened to be back from Melbourne.
And as expected, they crapped alot. hahas
The food was good (:


And I LOVED their laksa ! the gravy was super thick & yummy!
had two bowls of it & i'm super contended (:


secretly left half way for Udders,
cause we didn't want to little monsters to come along :P
Their flavours of icecreams were really indescribable !
Hahas, I'm so gonna bring Linhui there next time.


Took some Arty photos there which turned out very nicely (:
who knew Jeannette could take nice photo's ? hahas.
shall upload them next time,
but for now i'm gonna take a bath & try to sleep early.
Bye people (:

7:16 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link