breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

I'm tired. Really tired..

Sometimes I think putting on a smile/laughter the best,
no one needs to know too much.

Hiding my previous post again,
if you seen it, lucky you.
if you didn't, sorry i won't show it again.
probably one of the many post that shows how i feel about certain things,
but showing too much about how i feel isn't really good.

sort of taught to follow and never ask questons,
or else be rebuked.

And no, my parents didn't teach me that.
Their much to awesome to stood to such low levels of others,
i love them more than anything (:

I'll probably get questioned by a certain ppl for throwing the blame to him/her,
even if its a fact that can't be denied, they'll judge & say i'm wrong.
bring myself less trouble.

Honestly, i don't think i was in any wrong.
freedom of speech is a crime now too ? wth.

10:14 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link