breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

rawr~ i'm back! (:

promise to update about yesterday as soon as possible, cause for now i have quite a few things to worry about.
For example, going back to school tmr D:
sooo not looking forward to it, especially since teachers will start collecting the holiday homework.
which i'm so not done with yet.

either then the many points that i could list out on why the school holidays should be extended by a week.
I'm glad that i'll finally be able to see wife tmr (:
Miss her superrrr much !

ohyeah, before i end this short post.
those who asked me to send them pic's of the outing, i'm sorry i can't.
even after zipping the file that contains the 150+ pic's, i still can't attach them to an email ):
so anything go to my facebook account & grab !
sorry.

here's the link www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=92622&id=747166871

byee ppl and hope you'll enjoy your first day of school !

11:13 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link