breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

Photobucket


Just return home from camp yesterday & i'm super tired/
whole body acheing like i just got run over by a car.
Had a good bath & meal when i reached home before i actually knocked out.
slept for around a good whole 16h (!)
& i think it just broke my previous record of 15h ._.


ohyeah. we got our posting results too already! (:
although we'll still be under probation for the time being.
btw, Congrats to Arshad & Nuriz ! for getting oic & aoic respectively :D
as for me, I'm under the admin/blog board with murni.
which is like so awsome lah ! :D
our job's mainly to just take attendence & manage the Np blog, i think?


overall camp was really cool ! (:
it really created lots of deep memories for me, especially the night walk :D
even though i was crying half the way through,
i'm quite happy that i actually choose to go through it. (:
Walking through the classroom blocks alone isn't really as scary i thought it'll be.
didn't see any ghost at all (:


oh wait. i did saw.









just kidding lah (:
I got quite the shock of my life after the first checkpoint,
Sir afiq suddenly jumped out from the staircase & i screamed one of my high pitch screams :X
at that point i think i started hyperventilating (?) Hahahas.
next haming who was dressed a ghost jumped out & i cried even harder -.-

i guess that all?
oh and poor arshad was kept being teased by shazli about herbal soup..
kind of an inside joke.
hahas, but i dont think it takes much to figure what he meant

as for the homefront sercurity & police knowledge course,
i'm quite sure i'll fail ):
questions was super hard & i wasn't paying an inch of attention at all during the course.



and! and! and! and!
i was just informed xinyuh's leaving to study in aus DDDDD:

3:50 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link