breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

I'm one happy person!


Just came back after a shopping spree in JB and i'm super happy with my loot ! :D
got a pair of really awesome black heels (in my opinion that is)
its like a fusion between the gladiator flats & stilettos !!!

its something like this. so cool right ?
muahahaha its mine to keep somemore :D
okay, shall stop crapping about my loot from JB.

I soooo need to get a coffer later in the morning.
have to be at church office by 8.30am, i doubt i'll be able to wake up.
or should i not sleep at all ?
but if don't comfirm knocked out during the lessons tmr :/


anyway, today was awesome !
except for the e-learning part, it was a total waste of time -.-
spent like 30mins figuring how to log in cause i forgotten my password.
Lunch with family was S-U-P-E-R ! :D
had a totally great meal with prawn, chicken, curryfish head & cabbage.




come to think of it now,
i spent alot of time with my squadmates this holiday.
only seen linhui like one time this month D:

okay, i officially think there's something wrong with me right now.
i'm ike jumping from one topic to another,
totally no link between any at all .
so i'll end this post abruptly, cause abit no sense in continue-ing.


btw, someone owe's me 15 points hor !

12:22 AM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link