breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

Batch07 rock's !

LMSC rock's !
Squad 1 rock's !

Youth Impact rock's !
Knights2 rock's !

That practically summarise about how great my week was :D
it was super to the max ! ~

Lots to talk about, but I'm kinda lazy to do so right now.
Currently chionging all my hoilday hw which i haven't touched in 3weeks :X
how great yeah?
& the Amaths and Physic questions seem superrrrr hard now/
i think my brain really rotted over the holidays -.-

For now there only be pic's,
so bear with me for the time moment..
anyway, pictures can paint a thousand words right (?)
so i shall leave it to your imagination to guess what I've been doing (:
it'll be great help for your inferential skill, so thank me instead.

' If' ' there's time i'll edit the post, but most probably not.
my coming week really booked to the brim and i'll still have to squeeze in time for homework D:

really got to go already,
and enjoy the below pic's for the time being(:







8:24 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link