breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

For some reason i'm getting sick & tired very easily this days, schools been super draggy this days. I'm like drifting in & out of dream land everday. Results have been totally undesirable, not a single B at all, even my passes are like so pathetic. Just roughly passed most of the papers by 0-3 marks. My worst dissapointment this time round? my Amaths paper.. I really studied very hard for it but i still failed with flying colours.Not only this sometimes i really feel like giving up, whether be it on studies or my walk with God. I'm tired of studying only to fail in the end, tired of travelling so far just to reach church, tired of prentending that there nothing wrong going on and tired of how some people can be so fake . I just hate the direction on how some things are going this days..

1:41 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link