breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

I just realized something, yesterday was friday the 13th!
Hahahas.
yesterday night was simply horrible, never ever felt so miserable before.
fever hit an even all time high of 39.4degree's -.-

see. this is how unlucky yesterday can be.

saw Doctor Lim this morning,
its been 3 years since i last went to his clinic.
shows how healthy i've been(: as healthy as a horse[?] LOLS
His been our family doctor since i was a baby,
means its been almost 15yrs?
wow. i dont even have so many fingers to count that xD

feeling quite crappy, all thanks to someone lah.. Hahas
siann.. didn't go to church today ):

sighhh.. this post coming to a abrupt stop again.

6:55 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link