breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

Feeling quite bored so i browsed through Handphones online & this was what i found!
2 extremely cute & Pink phone :D
much better than sony's pink W959 whose colour isn't that nice.

LG rocks when it comes to pink phone's, so many choices xD
though i'm still not giving up on my wait for W902 price to drop.
8GB of memory & a 5mega-pixel camera, whats there not to like about?

But in the event if i can't wait any longer, i'll have alternative choices.
Anticipating change while staying relevent xD
i think i've been seriously brainwashed by social studies or is it Mr Azhar's teachings ?


LG KC550(:
its colour totally won me over when i saw it, so prettyyyyyyy! :x





Samsung f480(:
This picture doesn't really do the phone any justice,
it looks way much better as the actual piece


Oh great -.-
i just remebered something important my news Article is due today ! CRAP! :x














8:26 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link