breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................



This photo was like taken on the 1st day of CNY,
up till now then post =x

TODAY !

Linhui , Juliana & Zhenny !
feels like a tradition, cause last yr they were the same few who came too(: hahas!
they come my house just to bai nian
& have lunch since mummy today "da nia chu"
hahas! from 9.45 in the morning i been helping mum in the kitchen.

Linhui came around 12 & we left to meet Juliana & Zhenny near PP.
treated them to eat "bing" before they came my house(:
slacked for awhile & i exchanged clothes with linhui xD

went back to my room after lunch & camwhored awhile before they had to go :(
Linhui father came to fetch her, Juliana left for home
and Zhenny went out to find her friend T.T

sigh.. i feel like i'm updating for the sake of updating,
not much fun at all :(
shall go and do english hw, there's like a whole stack waiting for me -.-











i waited & waited, but there was no reply...

4:51 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link