Sometimes I just feel so tired of studying.
Sometimes I just want to throw all my books aways.
Sometimes I just want to stop doing anything & sleep the day away.
Sometimes I just wish that time would stop moving.
Sometimes I just hope that the next day will be better.
I know i'm not faring very well in my studies,
I know i ain't really that smart,
I know that this year really very important,
I know that i'm a disappointment to some.
But i also know things will get better,
But sometimes i doubt myself.
Was it really a wrong choice to enter 3E1 ?
Guess all i can do know is work hard,
its just the beginning leg of the race yet i'm feeling so exhausted already.
sometimes i wonder,
what am really capable of reaching ?
Better buck up Jeannette !
and to bake or not to bake? hais...
Labels: dilemma
7:16 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Sometimes I just feel so tired of studying.
Sometimes I just want to throw all my books aways.
Sometimes I just want to stop doing anything & sleep the day away.
Sometimes I just wish that time would stop moving.
Sometimes I just hope that the next day will be better.
I know i'm not faring very well in my studies,
I know i ain't really that smart,
I know that this year really very important,
I know that i'm a disappointment to some.
But i also know things will get better,
But sometimes i doubt myself.
Was it really a wrong choice to enter 3E1 ?
Guess all i can do know is work hard,
its just the beginning leg of the race yet i'm feeling so exhausted already.
sometimes i wonder,
what am really capable of reaching ?
Better buck up Jeannette !
and to bake or not to bake? hais...
Labels: dilemma
7:16 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
{ I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky }
Jeannette(: 陈晓恩
26th October'94
Bedok Green Sec: 1/1, 2/1, 3E1, 4E1'10 now!
& I {♥} Npcc batch07 not forgetting our beloved CI's
Thats all you need to know.
{ WISHES }
♥CLC'10
♥POP!
♥O'lvl to be over
♥I'm contented with what i have already, so there's nothing else(: