Felt bored and tired,
so i'll thought it be nice to post a short one.
Hahahas. a bit no link i guess ? xD
my aim for tomorrow's common test & sport heats :
1) Don't come in last & fall flat on my face before i start
2) Me & xingying to qualify
3) Pass my Physic test with flying colours
other random points :
4) My hair to stop dropping like *^&%$$# [stupid hair loss]
5) To get a chance to bake cookies
6) Actually stay awake throughout Maths lesson
still lovingyou~
and now. i shall proceed to hit the sack & SLEEP !
LOLS~
6:05 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Felt bored and tired,
so i'll thought it be nice to post a short one.
Hahahas. a bit no link i guess ? xD
my aim for tomorrow's common test & sport heats :
1) Don't come in last & fall flat on my face before i start
2) Me & xingying to qualify
3) Pass my Physic test with flying colours
other random points :
4) My hair to stop dropping like *^&%$$# [stupid hair loss]
5) To get a chance to bake cookies
6) Actually stay awake throughout Maths lesson
still lovingyou~
and now. i shall proceed to hit the sack & SLEEP !
LOLS~
6:05 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
{ I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky }
Jeannette(: 陈晓恩
26th October'94
Bedok Green Sec: 1/1, 2/1, 3E1, 4E1'10 now!
& I {♥} Npcc batch07 not forgetting our beloved CI's
Thats all you need to know.
{ WISHES }
♥CLC'10
♥POP!
♥O'lvl to be over
♥I'm contented with what i have already, so there's nothing else(:
{ Though it’s not easy to tell you goodbye }
{ I won't forget the place I come from }
<$BlogArchiveName$>
{ I won't forget all the ones that I love }
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Layout: evme
Lyrics: Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
{ Feel the rush of the ocean }
Nuffnang