breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

Yo ! :DDD
was digging through some boxes just now,
AND guess what did i find !?!


My badly vandalized Haig Girls Uniform ! hahas x)
its like totally filled with well wishes from past friends & teachers,
kinda bring back quite an amount of memories (:

I can still roughly rememeber my last day in primary school.
most of the girls in my class was like crying non-stop =x
Mrs raihana [?] was like passing tissue boxes a few tissue boxes around,
trying to make us stop.
and when i say girls cry, we really cried till school ended.
abit kauzhang i know,
but that how it was unless my memory is starting to fail me =/
she finally stopped passing tissues,
cause they didn't seem to really helping. i think we cried even more [?]




Watch this video (:
especially you carissa !
hahas xDD
its the school song of Hgs,
found it on youtube(:


oh yah. want to know why my yellow HGS uniform in vandalised?
because its a so called tradition, that once a student reaches P6
friends and teachers will write well wishes on the pinofore(:
so cool right?
now that i found it again, the last days of pri school seems to flood back >.<


wonder if this tradition is still being carried out,
shall go back this year on teachers day(:
do hope that a few of the teachers are still there,
and i wonder how miss lim, miss quek & miss ang are still there(:

well shall end here, its getting late (:

Labels:


10:49 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link