breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

see people (:
Jeannette Tan Siao En actually blogging !
and ! and ! and !
she failed her first maths test super patheticly T.T
have to work harder next time !!!

Chinese New Year like coming in like 50 hours!
can't wait for it!
all the awesome food & treats not to forgett the Angbaos x)

The bad thing is,
i'm not done with my new year shopping yet -.-
only bought like 2 tops and that's it!
no shoe's, pants, short or so on...
i'm going to die die chiong all my shopping on sunday !
anyone want to accompany me ???

Church like tomorrow and i can't wait for it like seriously ! hahas x)
meeting them at 12noon,
so its possible for us to end early for once xD

seriously i have like nothing to blog about =/
shall blog when some inspiration come back to me. hahas (:

toodles people :p

10:04 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link