I'm feeling super H-A-P-P-Y right now :D
&you know what i'm so happy about?
NPCC !!! hahas(:
ALL OF US MUST JIAYOU !
okay. i know it's like kinda random. but yeah! (:
i know we can do it !
To become good cadet leaders :D
were some how kinda bonded [?] despite like completly different.
in this type of case, the law of chem is in-effective(:
anw,
So many people seem to be raving over the new guy alex joining us.
hahas :D
even before he officaily joins the BGSS family,
so many girls are actually talking about him already(:
imagine what it'll be like on mon!
His quite cute i think [?] his like half chinese & british !
and best of all ! His joining 3E1 !
as heard from our dearest lindsay :D
and!
AND!
AND!
AND !
I'm like craving badly for some katong laksa right now! x)
no coloured fonts today, mums off-ing the connection -.-
Labels: random-ness
10:39 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
I'm feeling super H-A-P-P-Y right now :D
&you know what i'm so happy about?
NPCC !!! hahas(:
ALL OF US MUST JIAYOU !
okay. i know it's like kinda random. but yeah! (:
i know we can do it !
To become good cadet leaders :D
were some how kinda bonded [?] despite like completly different.
in this type of case, the law of chem is in-effective(:
anw,
So many people seem to be raving over the new guy alex joining us.
hahas :D
even before he officaily joins the BGSS family,
so many girls are actually talking about him already(:
imagine what it'll be like on mon!
His quite cute i think [?] his like half chinese & british !
and best of all ! His joining 3E1 !
as heard from our dearest lindsay :D
and!
AND!
AND!
AND !
I'm like craving badly for some katong laksa right now! x)
no coloured fonts today, mums off-ing the connection -.-
Labels: random-ness
10:39 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
{ I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky }
Jeannette(: 陈晓恩
26th October'94
Bedok Green Sec: 1/1, 2/1, 3E1, 4E1'10 now!
& I {♥} Npcc batch07 not forgetting our beloved CI's
Thats all you need to know.
{ WISHES }
♥CLC'10
♥POP!
♥O'lvl to be over
♥I'm contented with what i have already, so there's nothing else(: