
Firstly,
surprisingly I'm starting to like maths ._.
its the first time since sec1 that i didn't fall asleep or day dream in class.
cause my maths marks is like 'indescribable' lor...
Secondly,
I love my new class!
hahas, although i don't really know yet (:
i'll try to make an effort [?]
Thirdly,
I hate school ending so late -.-
heard that everyone mon & tues,
those taking double sci also have to stay till 4pm. Wth -.-
Fourthly,
finally something not related to school.
I bought the wrong shade of nail polish, its too light already T.T
shall get darkpink & Brown from before CNY (:
Last but not least,
THANK YOU JOEL LEE TING WEI !!!
hahas, shall thank you in advance (:
10:10 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link

Firstly,
surprisingly I'm starting to like maths ._.
its the first time since sec1 that i didn't fall asleep or day dream in class.
cause my maths marks is like 'indescribable' lor...
Secondly,
I love my new class!
hahas, although i don't really know yet (:
i'll try to make an effort [?]
Thirdly,
I hate school ending so late -.-
heard that everyone mon & tues,
those taking double sci also have to stay till 4pm. Wth -.-
Fourthly,
finally something not related to school.
I bought the wrong shade of nail polish, its too light already T.T
shall get darkpink & Brown from before CNY (:
Last but not least,
THANK YOU JOEL LEE TING WEI !!!
hahas, shall thank you in advance (:
10:10 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
{ I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky }
Jeannette(: 陈晓恩
26th October'94
Bedok Green Sec: 1/1, 2/1, 3E1, 4E1'10 now!
& I {♥} Npcc batch07 not forgetting our beloved CI's
Thats all you need to know.
{ WISHES }
♥CLC'10
♥POP!
♥O'lvl to be over
♥I'm contented with what i have already, so there's nothing else(: