breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

Feeling super happy now :D
spent most of time yesterday and today preparing,
Lots of thing haas yet to be done too.

wrapped nio hiong [?] with grandma & aunt the whole night yesterday!
Rushed straight home after church to help them prepare,
see how nice am i >.<
there's like 10 over ingredients necessary,
and i was tasked the job of Diceing over 30++ water chestnut.
though everything was worthwhile by the end of the night(:
thank God everything was done by 1.30am,
way earlier than last.
think we made enough to last our family for at most 3months. hahas xDD

Today was practically doing alot of last minute flower shopping,
woke up at 2pm, before me & dad proceeded on our yearly flower hunt (:
we covered a total of about 3 nursaries & the on-going
cny fair ant sim lim towers there.
Our buys of the day 2 large pot of oranges & 9 pots of potted plants (x
dad & me always go a little bit over the top when it comes
to flower shopping for chinese new year >.<

Got to go (:
dad's calling me right now, were heading down to Chinatown !
Heard there's lots more stall this year !

ciao people! :D

10:58 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link