breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

I'm just seriously bored D:

Christmas is approaching yet,
the festive mood seems relatively dead at home today.
our move to gramp's house been delayed to Sun, and yes.
i'll be stuck home all day packing...

Some one bring me out !
the four walls of the house are boring me out, not only that.
i'm so bored that i even started playing neopets again,
and it's much better than doing nothing.
the coming weeks i'm going to be so booked,
not 100% if its a good thing at all =/

My up coming schedule

I can my kiss my plans to go out "byebye" T.T

GRRR.... not really in the perfect mood now. so no colour words

youknowsomething friend?imnotyoursparetyre

11:57 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link