breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

I'm a HAPPY girl =DDD



The camera nice right?
heehees =D

i finally have a camera to call my own !
its in pink some more, so chio lor ^.^
no more low quality or grainy pictures already anymore !

bet it be useful when we go to sentosa for our class outing,
and christmas bash that very same day(:
gonna be soo busy next month,
wonder if i'll still have the time to do my hw,
i haven't even started on it =x

going for encounter camp tmr with yuanxin, nick & eungene.
feifei couldn't come this time :C

i'll just end here(:
edited some pic's grabbed from zakiah.


JollieBee & Us



This photo Rocks man !

















9:37 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link