breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

I'm back !
its been dinosaur's years since i came back from Brunei.

talking about Brunei
, I MISS BRUNEI ! x3
bought a lot of snacks back,
wished i could say the same for souvenirs.
cause shopping there wasn't really that great,
so i just mostly bought stuff for my family.

recently just went out with xiaoying on Monday! ^.^
i guess i haven't seen her since last year's ?
my hao peng you since p5, always so supportive(:
i guess i can also say, i miss being in HGS.
the yellow pinafore we wore than
ROCKS big time!
its 100 time way better,
than wearing a something thats isn't a skirt or pants :P

went gai gai with her all the way from 12-8pm plus xD
shopped all for about 2 hours at bugis ?
bought a new yellow hoodie tank top! its super cute i tell you!
should wear it with wife next time, cause i think she has a yellow one too :D
cause i kinda raided her wardrobe the last time i went to her house xP

caught the chiwawa movie with
xiaoying,
its super funny cause the dog can actually talk!
though its actually a little bit lame ? Lols

was quite bored staying in bugis so we headed down to
suntec to walk some more :p
had don-pie there, such a pity the previous one at PP closed down.
memories... memories... hahas

suntec city is really like a maze!
took us pretty long to find our way to the bus stop.
sat bus 10 back to marine parade where we hand shaved ice !

its really super super nice !
hmm... intend to bring wife & zhenny jie & jiahui there next time :D
walked home with her,
we live so near to each other yet we seldom meet up.
kinda's make me wonder, i guess time is really in our own hands.
its up to us how to manage it (:

my next aim : to meet up with Cheryl !
its really been ages since i last her, cause i kinda lost contact with her.

been busy packing for our official move.
yep, I'm moving house(:
and guess where I'm moving?
Just next door ! super lame lorr -.-'''

my room has never been that need the state its in right now.
the floor is actually, gosh spotless and free from clutter =x

gosh... I'm feeling really bored.
wife's currently in batam :c

never mind! Youth Impact camp is coming again !!! :DDDD
can't wait for it ! its sure going to be a absolute blast !
at night we even get to sleep on air mattress !
no sleeping bag's & back ache the next day ^.^
super looking forward to it :DDD

not only that, i'm going for the batism course soon :D
there's also the 'my hope' singapore event happening on the 6th!
anyone want to join me ? (:

gosh, this post is really becoming super draggy & long again xD

oh yah ! i forgotten !
i bought this really cute bear from brunei !
super kawaii !

okay, i shall end here (:
cya people.

promise i'll upload the pic's from brunei next time :D

why do i feel jealous? lols

8:29 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link