breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

2days to brunei (:

woke up at 12pm plus ?
screw it, my body clock going haywire again T.T
i wake up at the weirdest time,
and if i sleep anytime earlier than 2am,
i'll be tossing around the bed the whole night -.-

was occupied the whole day yesterday,
meet Laopo early in the morning for breakfast at inter Mac(:
had my Hotcakes which i almost finshed all ._.
i'll stick to the 2 piece Happy meal set next time,
just the perfect serving for me :P

headed down to the libary to check out some books,
borrowed a book on quiz (:
so we were constantly testing each other on our way to school? LOLS x)
but unfortunatly -.-
i left the book in my bus on my way home T.T
so its probably stuck at clementi inter or some stranger's home .

went back to school to find ms emmie about the lit thingy,
funny thing is mum spelled her name as "Annie"
LOLS !
wonder how they communicate over the phone =/

stop here first bah (:
zhenny jie just asked me go gai gai with her. lols

1:30 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link