breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

grrrr.... My blood is boiling right now
super pissed with some effing customers =.=
Comfirm order with me and back out,
OH freak them =.=
i hound them for payment 3 days reply 1 sms,
super WTH lah////
some more say i give them see attitude?!?
i already help them pay first still say me!!!!
customer jiu what ?
makes me feel like going %#$#^$%@^ right in their big-assed faced =.=

CHANGE OF TOPIC !!!!!
talking about this just make evem more boiling mad =.=
really feel like closing the blogshop once holidays are over,
next year concentrate 100% on my studies.

No More Distraction.

i'm super rotting and home...
didn't go school again & i super regrett it T.T

sian...

i'll probably go and sleep again,

gosh... i'm starting to feel like a
P-I-G
if this continues throughout my whole holidays.

stuck at home rotting & rotting & rotting & rotting...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

really no mood to update any further,
i'm feeling depressed staring at my rooms 4 walls & the com already.

OH yah.
currently looking for a Job,
anyone has any Lobang or not?

ciao~~

9:16 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link