breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

aaahhhhhhhhhh........
i havent pack finish my camp stuff yet !!!
and the camp is like tmr afternoon already T.T
will be going to pula Ubin till this sunday,
pray that it'll be fun and not pur torture at all
*twist's my finger's

wish me luck people,
that i'll actually come home safely and not meet mas selamat there xDD
just joking about the last part...

la~la~la~la~

sigh... i'm bored and having the worst ever case of hiccups,
getting super annoyed by it -.-

i guess i'll just go back to studying???
WAIT. i mean packing >.<
forgotten that the exams are already long long over.

gotten back all our results yesterday,
and i felt as if i was struck by lightning for some subjects.
overall i got 4 A's ^.^
something i'm quite happy of getting :p

cause i just barely passed my chinese,
but my CA comfirm pull it down.
nevermind.. at least i won't fail that bad..

soooo... for EOY

English : 62 B4
Chinese : 50.8 C6
Science : 74 A2
Maths : 55 C5
Lit : 73% A2
Geog : 68 B4
History : 75 A1
Home econ : A1 [forgotten the actual marks]

just not very pleased with my maths :/
next yyear how to take additional maths ??

okay..
really got to go
cya

8:21 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link