breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!!!

kinda belated, cause i was lazy to post yesterday >.<

had celebrations in school today(:
&&&&&&& CONGRATS TO MDM HAZWAH
for getting the
MOST MOTHERLY AWARD!!! :D

no need to worry that we are finding you naggier,
its just our way of thanks for being such a great teacher.
thanks for all you done for us since you first taught us science last year,
and even doing so much more when you became our form teacher.
thans for everything & forgiving us so much,
even pardoning our little "incident".
i surely enjoyed you having as our teacher,
even though not all the times were happy one's,
i sure enjoyed the rises with you. I LOVE YOU <3

okay, i just felt like dedicating that to mdm hazwah.
even thought the chances of her even seeing this is like NIL,
but i really just want to thank her for everything.

the celebrations were better than last year's,
though some parts were a bit lame -.-

special thanks to sheril sayang for making such a touching video(:

went to Paya labar after school for some gai gai (x
with my Laopo<3>
had lunch & we went to city plaza, this fashion, bossini & so on.
once we gai gai finish we bought candyfloss & subway cookies!!!
went home after that cause i had tuition -.-

my days so boring that i don't even feel like blogging about it,
well i just study hard this week.

i'm off the study. lols.



4:40 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link