breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

wuxi buddies joined us today,
lols. i guess im a bad bad bad buddy x(
note to self: don't volunteer next time when my chinese sucks.

home econ was fun!!! :DDD
our sardine puff's turn out so nicely & yummy.
mdm hazwah said she has moodswings kinda apologized? lols
cannot blame her for scolding us actually :/
class has been really getting out of hand, i'll be mad too.

our side of the class has becom a fish market already x)
early in the morning already so noisy... hmph...
frustrating when your trying to catch up on studying
( like i study so much normally)
but ya, its irritating. find the right time to be noisy(:

okay jeannette time to buck up on studies!!!
honeymoon period was looooong over,
pull up your socks & START studying you pig!!




http://www.emailcashpro.com

la~la~la~la
be a nice person & help me click the banner above ^.^
arigato(:

8:28 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link