breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

Whee~~
i'm back to blog ^^
Lols... nothing much happen this day's
although be your self day was so =.=

wore skinnie's & a purple froggie shirt ^^
the concert was great?
though some problems accured..
lessons as normal lah...
headed to tm to walk walk before going home.

didn't do anything exciting in particular =/
and i just realized =.=
we didn't take any PIC'S !!
lols....

Church was FUN!! ^.^
I LOVE KNISSI KNIGHT'S!!! xD
had dinner at pattaya or however its spelled =x
walk back to church to meet dad,
before walking back again via the same bridge =.=

chatted wife my dear wife over the phone,
she the one who understand me most(:
i can hide nothing from her,
& she claims to be the God of phycology =.='''
well... i'm really thankful for her x)
she will always be my beloved wife ^.^
cause she is un-replacable to me.
i know this gonna sound lesbianish, btw
I LOVE HER <3
for always being there for me xDD

i admit i was kinda pissed =x
but it wasn't at you telling, but the way you laughed...
my heart shattered upon hearing you...
i admit i used to like him, but it was last time...
how was i suppose to react? when your found it?

but well.. dont feel guilty okay?
i still love you as much as always do (:
your always going to be my guai & lovable nu'er
nothing can change the friendship we have...
cause everything we share is priceless,
even if we weren't best friends for a long period

10:53 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link