What the heck =.='''
i FINALLY found the photoshop disc!!!
after ranscaking my whole room,
it was found in my sibling computor!!!
grr... appearently!!!
they found the micky mouse patterned disc in my room,
and thought :
" hey, its so cute!!! why not see what games it has !!" =.='''
really feel like strangling them alive ( just kidding )
some one teach me how to stand them?
8:18 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
What the heck =.='''
i FINALLY found the photoshop disc!!!
after ranscaking my whole room,
it was found in my sibling computor!!!
grr... appearently!!!
they found the micky mouse patterned disc in my room,
and thought :
" hey, its so cute!!! why not see what games it has !!" =.='''
really feel like strangling them alive ( just kidding )
some one teach me how to stand them?
8:18 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
{ I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky }
Jeannette(: 陈晓恩
26th October'94
Bedok Green Sec: 1/1, 2/1, 3E1, 4E1'10 now!
& I {♥} Npcc batch07 not forgetting our beloved CI's
Thats all you need to know.
{ WISHES }
♥CLC'10
♥POP!
♥O'lvl to be over
♥I'm contented with what i have already, so there's nothing else(:
{ Though it’s not easy to tell you goodbye }
{ I won't forget the place I come from }
<$BlogArchiveName$>
{ I won't forget all the ones that I love }
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Layout: evme
Lyrics: Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
{ Feel the rush of the ocean }
Nuffnang