breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................





one sentence, two words to describe today.
SUPER TIRED !!!


blah~blah~blah.

normal day in school as usual -.-
music lesson's was like slacking period? lols
camera-whored most of the time,
nothing better to do ._.

went throught the sec1 pic's in my HP,
laughed my head out big time lor...
so many "toot" pic's x)

assembly had to do some kind of survey,
which was super long -.-
i wonder how many people really go through all.
the 100plus question make me go +.+

sign up for some kind of buddy programme? lols x)
for the wuxi peeps.
and their actually coming on mon!!!
paiseh wife again >.<
didn't know you wanted it so much >.<

serivice day same as last year =/
not much change except this year like super fast.
so many people not at home one,
make's our job easier x)

la~la~la
guess thats all bah?
life not so interesting this days ._.
yawn* -0-
even my blog's boring, wait was it ever exciting? lols

sorry mr lim for the cd >.<
sigh... i guess i'm really un-changable
always the forgetful, careless & spoilt one...
hais... is not i want to lose it or even forget...
what to do?
he really freaked me out today =x

8:00 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link