i'm a guai kia
Hello people x)
mugging now for chinese, surprising right?
lols. have stupid MT common test tmr.
please let me pass >.<
or else byebye to com till exams are over
lesson's as usual,
except history was super boring lor -.-
i rather have it in class, in my comfortable chair.
or do ppl prefer the HOT & STUFFY hall?
kinda freak out during the sci test?
i don't know how to do T.T
only thing i can remember is the enzymes name,
protease, amylase & lipase. Lols
I WANT TO CUT MY HAIR!!
thats kinda random x)
btw, i'm going back to mugging(:
cause i'm a "guai"
7:39 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
i'm a guai kia
Hello people x)
mugging now for chinese, surprising right?
lols. have stupid MT common test tmr.
please let me pass >.<
or else byebye to com till exams are over
lesson's as usual,
except history was super boring lor -.-
i rather have it in class, in my comfortable chair.
or do ppl prefer the HOT & STUFFY hall?
kinda freak out during the sci test?
i don't know how to do T.T
only thing i can remember is the enzymes name,
protease, amylase & lipase. Lols
I WANT TO CUT MY HAIR!!
thats kinda random x)
btw, i'm going back to mugging(:
cause i'm a "guai"
7:39 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
{ I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky }
Jeannette(: 陈晓恩
26th October'94
Bedok Green Sec: 1/1, 2/1, 3E1, 4E1'10 now!
& I {♥} Npcc batch07 not forgetting our beloved CI's
Thats all you need to know.
{ WISHES }
♥CLC'10
♥POP!
♥O'lvl to be over
♥I'm contented with what i have already, so there's nothing else(: