breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................




I WANT THIS CLOTHE's!! T.T
its kinda worth it :X
all under 20 bucks even after handling fee's

their available at a spree now :/
so tempted to buy, BUT it requires a bank account -.-
what the heck...
anyone have a account to led me?
i'll pay you the full amount for the clothe's ._.

i'll look weird wearing this anyway, so stop dreaming about these stuff.
mugging for history at the same time,
can't pay the heavy price of flunking another paper.
like my pathetic maths x(

the buddies today are soooooo much more freindly,
they are so much more open towards us!!
had a great time honestly(: better then yesterday by 110%
oops =x
i'm not suppose to exagrate this week. sorry then x)

wonder what its like to go to a boarding school,
should be quite fun right?
getting to stay with you bestie's & doing everything together(:
but what sucks is having to see peopl you don' really like everyday,
i guess that is torture instead of enjoyment ._.

appreantly the buddies come from that type of school,
with a whooping $2ooo dollars a term fee!!
it must be some type of prestigious school there,
where wealthy parents sent them there for studies,
on the other hand their the only child.
so why not fork out more money?

seriously no idea how to end this post

8:24 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link