breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

i feel happy :)
lessons were as normal,
but english & chinese really made me feel like entering lala land.
really cannot take it at all ._.

after lesson's went for bubble tea,
before heading to jiahui's house to use the com.
slack there till 3plus bah...
before heading back to school,
cause afraid her sis come back early. Lols

slack around even more there,
while waiting for wife's choir too start.
teased sandy awhile before
something happen x(
are we really that untrustable?
decided to head home early cause super tired,
bathed & changed before collecting my contacts x)
YAY!! say byebye to spec's :D

super confused now,
can someone tell me what to wear? Lols
as in tmr for be-yourself-day 0.0

7:53 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link