breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

hey ya earthlings!! x)

today school was as normal,
i got back my chinese and i PASSED!!!
yay me (:
but i lost quite alot of marks due to section 1 -.-
serve me right this time...
rushed back home to get laptop & change.

met shir & jul at mac to study,
ended up most of the time i was solving the internet prob -.-
juliana also the same(: she help a china friend.

met jun liang at mac too(:
after npdp never see any of them any more.. sobs..
jul say he looks like yaoming?
hahas xDD
got similarity meh?
maybe next time have course will see bah..
was soo paiseh lor -.- had to do a survey & later pose for a pic of us doing it.
well friends must help each other mah... lols

then left for library and camera whore in toilet xP
let the pics do the talking

oh yah x(
sorry for pansehing you today x(
sorry wife







8:43 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link