breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

i'm back!!
came back from a very "long holiday".
Lols. *(like i even went away like that)
HP away for repair so no pic's for the time being.
and thanks zhenny jiejie for lending me her spare one,
a life saver to me x)

something special happend!!! =P
i finshed my maths hw in like 1 day ? lols
now i'm only afraind for chinese >.<
if i don't complete those i'm super dead meat...
how unlucky is it to get detention on the first day of semester?

oh what the diao =.=
better worry about syf tomorrow,
going to stink worse than smelly feet.
thanks to the "super" cooling costume
& please dont let us paiseh >.<
mediacorp is so called coming down to film the whole thing =/


oh yah (:
zhen and me have the same boyfriend !!!!!
its KANAME KURAN <3
the HOTTEST vampire from vampire knight xP



wife: zero hot but KANAME is always better x)

11:48 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link