what the heck ah....
dont act can or not?
your cute and so one but its gets irritating.
so what if my pri school does that?
got problems is it??
i feel insulted.....
dont give me your load of crap...
or excuses you want it your way jiu say then
you do mine i do yours. fair?
just pissed off again..
everysay seems like
some one's out to make me angry
1:42 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
what the heck ah....
dont act can or not?
your cute and so one but its gets irritating.
so what if my pri school does that?
got problems is it??
i feel insulted.....
dont give me your load of crap...
or excuses you want it your way jiu say then
you do mine i do yours. fair?
just pissed off again..
everysay seems like
some one's out to make me angry
1:42 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
{ I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky }
Jeannette(: 陈晓恩
26th October'94
Bedok Green Sec: 1/1, 2/1, 3E1, 4E1'10 now!
& I {♥} Npcc batch07 not forgetting our beloved CI's
Thats all you need to know.
{ WISHES }
♥CLC'10
♥POP!
♥O'lvl to be over
♥I'm contented with what i have already, so there's nothing else(:
{ Though it’s not easy to tell you goodbye }
{ I won't forget the place I come from }
<$BlogArchiveName$>
{ I won't forget all the ones that I love }
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Layout: evme
Lyrics: Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
{ Feel the rush of the ocean }
Nuffnang