breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

reach school on time today,
but apperently not enough to get into the classroom.
btw, idk...
most carry the bag down only
chinese CMT was sucky =.= and seriously sucky,
hope i can get a good mark bah...
i must BUCK UP big time,
later pull my percentage and lvl position down.

lessons were normal, we had filing for chinese.
wonder if i filed it properly.
cause detention is so not on my to-do list =/

training was slack,
so many schools never come...
only bedok green & view.
so area10 total strength a pathetic 9 =.=
spent half the time siting again,
cause it was raining... so sad i had to miss NAFA
stupid baka insisted we should go.
F.Y.I you pissed me off so many times today..

rap & got to know bedok view ppl better
in the bus.. the uncle doesnt seem
to know the correct way =/
made one big round to clementi..

going to sleep now.. quite tired already
BYES~~

9:53 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link