breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

juliana see THIS???
i'm posting for you sake,
cannot say your "mama" never listen to you
lols xDDD

went to church early this morning,
suppose to meet enkai for practise at 11.30.
soooo early..
i usually still in my la~la~ land one
but because i was the worship leader that day.

i was sooo nervous!!!
cause its only my second time leading,
for my first time leona was there next to me.
she was encouraging me to be brave.
I MISS HER SOOO MUCH!!!
hahas...

service was great and so on =]
i cut myself on the ankle there...
so pain sia...
the cut seems to be quite deep
stupid pavement =='''

11:17 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link