breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

i feel so lucky now. xDD
THANKS DADDY!!! for bringing me to beach road.
next time i know how to go myself already =DD
and for buying me the new pair of shoes,
and my 3rd class drills badge =DDD
or else i dont know what to do liao...

must have drop it while changing in the bus xDD
cause i learn somthing new yesterday again.
changing from full-u into mufti in a bus, lols
hahas!! danrui teach me one.
only the boys dare change,
cause have to take out the shirt to do so.

but it was stupid, early morning need to
go for training.
it was so scary man!!
i heard so many ppl faint flat on the ground...
lucky our contigent only mark fall flat,
he look like he died or something..
everyone got the shock of their life man..

after training i went for late lunch with,
danrui, shazli,ha-na-fis n a temasek guy.
had luch at tm ljs, before going home
was so super tired... i slept till 11 that night

7:47 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link