breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

I CAN'T WAIT!!!
lols
heehees.. i become abit crazy already.
later meeting cellgroup,
to go ECP.
its going to be soo fun of course!!

yah lah... yah lah...
i'm over reacting again i guess?
cant help it =P
i always look forward to sat's,
cause i get to see them.

they make me so happy :D
their my best kor kor's and jie jie's.

anw,
i want to thank my 2 leaders
XUENWEN & WANXIN JIEthanks for all the support and prayers :D
you really encourage me alot,
though facing reality in life its hard.
but i won't let it affect me.
i want to walk with God even closer :DD

11:20 AM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link