breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

back~~~~

it makes it sound like i went to a far away land like that,
nothing much this days..
only that i had to go back for SYF training in school,
but its soooo SUPER FUN!!!
lols.. i mean it seriously
the steps are quite complicated though.
its tough.

i cant wait to see the costume!!!
they made it sound so interesting,
a hooded shirt which can change into different colours.
something like the NPD choir colour change.
some more its Juliana's favourite colour,
able to guess??
ORANGE, WHITE n SILVER.
man! its going to be cool

after training went to bubble tea shop with jiahui,
before going to block 112 playground.
was slacking and listening to HSM2 songs.
cant help if you hate it =/
for some reasom it make me want to dance?
so i dance lor... do it free style
its sooo FUN!!! felt so free and SUPER HIGH!!
i any how moved to the rythem of the beat,
but i enjoyed it. i enjoy dancing for sure.

hmm.. thinking of taking up dance lessons,
for fun, laughter, peace and joy.

I WANT TO DANCE FOR GOD!!!
and not mere humans.


random pic's

my bear is KAWAII
sheril n me =D
i look retarded i know.. but the littel girl is cute
ELMO N ERNIE
my cousins n sibling

9:34 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link