breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

9/3/08

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRLY!!!!

p.s for the late wish =P
go to our class blog to see something "special".
heehees... ^^
im so gonna be dead by then

YESTERDAY
celebrated her birthday with her, kim $ zhen at
BUGIS
at first was 3 of us,
zhen join us only in the later part.
cause somehow she wasn't informed >.<
my bad i guess.

WUZHUN JUST HAPPENED TO BE THERE!!
omgosh... he was having a promo tour for
GONG ZHU XIAO MEI
it was soooo packed until we had difficulty moving.
we walk around quite abit to see any clothes
that was eye-catching..
sadly nothing much =[

the birthday girl wasn't feeling quite well,
so we decided to go home first.
hopes she gets well soon =]

talk about today one later~~~

10:06 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link