breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

HI!! im back to posting again this yr,
yah, lame bah....
have to go back to school again today.
the feeling is weird.... looking at the sec 1's this yr,
reminds me on how equally blur i was too on the first day.
well maybe equally toot to0... xDDD
well at least we have a great form teacher this yr =]
att least there is somthing to be happy about
she is none either than miss Hazwah!!!!
oops :X i mean Mdm Hazwah

anyway, it was great to be back in school somehow.
though i really dread the hw..
its bound to increase, well have to get back to
finish my chinese holiday hw.
heard the teacher i squite strict this yr 0.0

11:07 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link