bored~~~~~
one word that describe school is
"BORING!!!!"hahas, i belief many think sotoo right?its has become a routine already le...very sian one... =.=Its always School, Study, Tests and Homebut whatever... time to play is always squeezed in ^^man! do i miss being in sec1 its likeSO MUCH MORE FUN!!! and i thought its bad enough then.i finally understnads whats more worst. SEC2 lifewell people have change,for the better or worse im not really sure.you just have to ask them, nomatter how late school ended last timewe will still go out to take neoprints and i do miss that...is it possible to actually turn back time?back to carefree days? cause it was the SWEETEST... to mebut HEY!!there is always HOPE cause to meits only curable that way =] i want to be a light among all the gloomness,a shining light living for GOD!!! enable me to look always on the brighter side,nvr succimbing myself to self pity.cause im a CHRISTIAN!!! n proud of it =]]]] i want encourage thosearound me give them a sense of HOPE, JOY n PEACE.impacting the world for CHRIST!!just so motivated this days~~~ignite comference ROCKS~~
8:24 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
bored~~~~~
one word that describe school is
"BORING!!!!"hahas, i belief many think sotoo right?its has become a routine already le...very sian one... =.=Its always School, Study, Tests and Homebut whatever... time to play is always squeezed in ^^man! do i miss being in sec1 its likeSO MUCH MORE FUN!!! and i thought its bad enough then.i finally understnads whats more worst. SEC2 lifewell people have change,for the better or worse im not really sure.you just have to ask them, nomatter how late school ended last timewe will still go out to take neoprints and i do miss that...is it possible to actually turn back time?back to carefree days? cause it was the SWEETEST... to mebut HEY!!there is always HOPE cause to meits only curable that way =] i want to be a light among all the gloomness,a shining light living for GOD!!! enable me to look always on the brighter side,nvr succimbing myself to self pity.cause im a CHRISTIAN!!! n proud of it =]]]] i want encourage thosearound me give them a sense of HOPE, JOY n PEACE.impacting the world for CHRIST!!just so motivated this days~~~ignite comference ROCKS~~
8:24 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
{ I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky }
Jeannette(: 陈晓恩
26th October'94
Bedok Green Sec: 1/1, 2/1, 3E1, 4E1'10 now!
& I {♥} Npcc batch07 not forgetting our beloved CI's
Thats all you need to know.
{ WISHES }
♥CLC'10
♥POP!
♥O'lvl to be over
♥I'm contented with what i have already, so there's nothing else(:
{ Though it’s not easy to tell you goodbye }
{ I won't forget the place I come from }
<$BlogArchiveName$>
{ I won't forget all the ones that I love }
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Layout: evme
Lyrics: Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
{ Feel the rush of the ocean }
Nuffnang