breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................


been realy busy this week, with all the tuition
n the never ending hw pile
its really getting stressful here.

from what i know,
i failed my chinese common test
not surprising though
cause chinese is really freaking hard....
crossing my fingers tightly
that i wont fail*

i want to get all passes!!!
maybe i should aim higher?
all distinctions is what i aim!!!!
at all cost i must get top 20 in level
even if i have to study more..

well it aint a easy year already.....
i want to remain ever positive in what i do.

Dear Heavenly Father, i want to learn to rely more on you during this time, change me O lord. Make me new again, a child who is in awe of you. i want to be on fire for you lik never before, guide me through this period of difficulty. How ever busy i am, i will still make time for you. To spread the gospel and salvation to all my friends, for a revival in my school too. I want to take a step of faith, cause that is all it takes to stand up for all that is right. Taking a stand for what i belief in and declaring your the only God of all. In Jesus most precious name i pray, Amen.

12:26 AM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link