breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

im sooooo bored!!!! really dislik staying at home,
its lik staring at the 4 walls in my house every day.
makes me even more sian, cant even think what to
do. when i see the hw booklet so sian, when i see the
computor also equally sian.

well dont only happy
thing about the past few weeks is going out to malaysia
with my family yesterday. manage to buy quite
a lot of things, 2 pairs of shoes, a skirt , a pair of grey
n even 5 books of gakuen alice!!! so happie =] thanks
mum for buying them for me, love ya so much. but
the bad part is its in chinese -_- how to read? i think
i return every thing the teacher teach me to her le.
well maybe just hold a dictionary n read at
the same time.lols. well thats all i think, anyone to
go n watch game plan?

2:40 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link