breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

im just a typical normal teen seeking for a typical normal life, have a few gd frens n enjoy life. study hard together, talk about all types of things together is all i seek. but it seems so hard to attain. its no normal frairy tale i dreamed off, n i realized its soo hrad to attain. hav a gd fren to cry with share our problems. somebody lik that is veri hard to find n im thankful i found a few in both pri n sec schools. i glad to noe them, they made me happy n enjoye my yr. i wan to treasure this things i already hav n keep them tightly to me nvr letting them go. im just so lost right now,

12:01 AM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link