breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

bored..
im stuck at home, really veri sian nothing
much to do...miss school todae xp cause mum
say don hav, see i so guai listen o mum. but actually there
was school. miss my frens so much!!!! cant wait to see them tml
n maybe give them a big hug, but im not les ( rite nasuha?).
but im nervous, recieving eng results tml not sure if i will pass.
if not im ending up in NA already, looks lik i wont be able to sleep
todae. send jiehau kor off at the airport yesterday, sad wont see
him for 3 sat's cause he will be in aus having aarmy training.
he even treat us to sundae, so said bye bye n headed to city
hall for some shopping with tabby, sad* she leaving soon. im
so going to miss her, maybe if hav chance i go china vist her..
thats all for todae, lazy to type out all....

10:07 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link